Monday, January 19, 2015

October 2014

 I forgot about my birthday too!

Wow I am really behind!
The New Lakeview was built and Conestoga would not
bus my kids to them so we switched.
Then we sold our house and go to another different school!


This is two of the Halloween Pictures we have!
It was a very busy time!
I was not going to buy new costumes 
but the others one were packed!
So we have a Sassy Cat and Frozen Elisa!

She loves her new power!

 This school program was the night we signed papers to move!



It was really hard to watch a program and know none of the kids
I was missing Conestoga really bad that night!
By the Time it was Kiri's Program
I knew the kids oh so well
and I have never seen those 2nd grade boys act so well before!


No comments:

Post a Comment